1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need Help in choosing the right keywords, Please

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by young coder, Feb 4, 2009.

hi
    i don't know what is the best keywords for my site
    please anyone suggest some keywords that i can be the first result in it
    I don't want a keyword that can get me 1000 visitors if i was in the first page but i will never
    i want a keywords that will give me like 100 visitors but i can be the first one
    my site
    YouTube downloader

you can see that my keywords is so popular , so please help

* rep+ to all :)

young coder, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  2. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend that you read up on Keyword Research and learn how to choose the right keywords. Here is a link to an excellent eBook that you can download which will help you.

Keyword Research eBook

willyboy104, Feb 5, 2009 IP
    young coder likes this.
  3. diaadriansyah

diaadriansyah Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use search keywords from google

diaadriansyah, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  4. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well your optimal keywords are obviously going to be 'download videos from youtube', 'download youtube videos', 'how to download youtube videos' and 'how to download videos from youtube'. Really none of those keywords should be too difficult if you know how to do seo. Some easier ones might be 'download videos off youtube' or 'free youtube video downloader'. If it were me I would work at getting backlinks rotating between all of these phrases plus other related phrases. I use the Google keyword tool to research keywords:
    https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
    (remember to switch the match type to exact)

vansterdam, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  5. GuruOfSearch

GuruOfSearch Peon

Best Answers:
    The Google keyword tool that vansterdam just posted is excellent. Only recently have they integrated actual numbers into their results - so you can get a good idea of what people are searching for. Note that the important thing is not only what people are seaching for - but what your competition is. Give the keywords into Google yourself and examine the top listings - how dominant are they? How well optimized is the page? How many and what kind of backlinks does it have? Etc. etc. A search marketing campaign takes a lot of effort - but doing the work up front pays dividends in the long run.

GuruOfSearch, Feb 5, 2009 IP