1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Getting my Internal Laptop Speakers Working...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SunHunter, Oct 11, 2008.

Okay, so the power got unplugged and I pried the spot above the keyboard open.

This is my laptop:
    SEMrush
    hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2006/psgconsumer/images/dv6000.jpg

So now, on the inside, underneath where the power button is, the LED light is unplugged and I can't seem to get that back. As well, my power button isn't working and I have to pull around in there *hit and miss* and it all of a sudden works.

..but the problem I need to fix now is the internal speakers.

Under the power button, there is a green square with 3 input slots, two of them which fit the size of the internal speakers connector, and the other conncetor is coming from in my monitor, so I am not sure what it is for (maybe the microphone,) as well there is a paper thin one which comes up from under my keyboard, unsure what it is for.

I tried plugging the speakers into both slots and neither off them worked. I tried resetting the computer and stuff for each, but nothing.

Any solutions here? The headphone output still works but I recently broke my headphones :(

SunHunter, Oct 11, 2008 IP
    SEMrush