1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Getting Affiliates

Discussion in 'Google' started by letsflycheaper, May 14, 2010.

1. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Becoming a ClickBank affiliate is a quick and easy process. By following the three simple steps below, you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful affiliate in no time! If you’re looking to get started creating and selling your own products as a vendor,
    1Create an Account
    2Find a Product to Promote
    3Start Promoting Your HopLink

aeroz1, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's much better to get a smaller amount of visitors that are genuinely interested in your products rather than thousands and thousands who have no interest whatsoever in what you are offering. Write targeted articles for publication in e-zines and e-reports. This way you can locate publications that are related to your target customers.

aeroz1, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  3. prince718

prince718 Peon

Best Answers:
    As many people stated... Clickbank is a good way to go... But for people that have never used clickbank, the thing about it is that it has tons and tons of bogus and cheap ebooks that u can download from anywhere... I think you are a step ahead of your competition... Mainly because of your sites design. I have to give a hand to the designer. It is clean, orderely, and has great flash elements that make it pop. Bravo! :D

prince718, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  4. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have answers for you OP but I really that video. You did a awesome job on it, the sound track really polished it off. Definitely makes great first impression.

scotman, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  5. erline

erline Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go to companies like clickbank, pepperjamnetwork, paydotcom or shareasale. Sign up as a provider or product owner and believe me you'll get affiliate you want to help you promote your product.

erline, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  6. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone. You should definitely try Clickbank and let us know how it turns out.

Justin_Dupre, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  7. forthright

forthright Active Member

Best Answers:
    What if I have merchants already on Clickbank and want to find super affiliates? I have thousands of affiliates promoting my products but none of them are any good really. Only a handful... Suggestions on where I can find a list of cb id's of super affiliates would be helpful.

forthright, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  8. wlenst

wlenst Peon

Best Answers:
    site is cool . but you need convince people buy it.

wlenst, Jun 22, 2010 IP