1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Help From Wordpress Plugin Expert

Discussion in 'Design' started by webseo, Jul 15, 2015.

Hello all you WP Plugin experts,

I need the assistance of an experienced php expert that knows heaps and heaps about Wordpress plugins and in particular, how a contact form works.

I have a client that has an existing plugin that was developed that allowed visitors to send an enquiry to the website owner, which included the name of the product they wanted more information about. For some reason this plugin no longer works and if we can't get it to work, we may need to develop another plugin that will. And the plugin developer is no longer able to help us.

If someone with the skills wants to contact me, I will give them more details about the job. I have considerable knowledge about WP but this job is a little bit above my skill level.

I own a small Wordpress support business and if I can find someone to help me with this project, it may lead to many more small and large projects.

I would appreciate and assistance I can get.

Steve

webseo, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. pawankumar

pawankumar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Steve,

I have read your post and i can help you in this matter. I can create and edit the WordPress plugins. So please provide me more details about it. I want to check your plugin.

Please contact me for further discussion..

pawankumar, Jul 15, 2015 IP