1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help for selling product from clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nradivoje, Dec 16, 2010.

Can someone give me good list of sites where to promote clickbank product , nad best way how to promote? Little info
    Thank :)
    SEMrush

nradivoje, Dec 16, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    topcash, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  3. BacklinkBen

BacklinkBen Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to promote a CB product or anything for that matter. Any place that you can post a link is a place that you can promote a CB product. Blogs, forums, facebook, twitter, pretty much any web 2.0, and also of course any site that you make yourself. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and mix and match strategies. There are limitless combinations of ways to promote and drive traffic to your hop links. Try and find the best method for YOU.

BacklinkBen, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  4. ``Yousef

``Yousef Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't really understand whether you were an affiliate or a vendor, but I'll take it that you're an affiliate.

As you clearly don't know much about marketing online (no offence) I'd suggest you look at some basic ideas that wont break the bank.

First step is to get to grips with the idea of search marketing (SEO). Clickbank products are quite often very confined to search as it's hard to pin out a demographic, at least much more so then a set of keywords.

Some good resources of information would be;

http://www.seobook.com/
    http://www.seomoz.org/

After you're done taking what you've read on board, I'll give you some more information. It's important that you take on the basic logic behind the whole idea of search engine optimisation (as it's probably the only thing that wont break the bank for you) before you even begin to get started.

Just a friendly heads up, from your post you look like someone who has clearly stumbled across the idea of Clickbank, thought it was a great way to make money and wants to know where to get started. This isn't an easy process by any stretch, and while affiliating products on Clickbank through SEO can be profitable and provide a decent income, it's not get rich quick solution.

``Yousef, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  5. nradivoje

nradivoje Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, thanks to all, great answers...appreciate...
    Very nice forum, the people who just started can learn a lot....

nradivoje, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  6. dabber2008

dabber2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have money to spend then I would advise PPC

If not then I would join a forum that is related to your niche, I find that establishing myself as a member first helps (around 30 decent posts). Once you have established give yourself the biggest bold signature with the link to your product, and then carry on posting helpful posts and answers. I find the better quality and help your posts, the better the traffic you recieve.

Another favourite of mine is Yahoo answers. Find the catagory related to your niche and then write some helpful well researched answers. Again the better and more helpful your answers, the more traffic you recieve.

dabber2008, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  7. MarketClickbank

MarketClickbank Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to identify the best performing Clickbank offers available. Then use tools to learn where most of each offer's traffic is coming from. There are tools that can give you an idea.

MarketClickbank, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  8. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way I know to make money with clickbank is list building. Whether it's with articles or PPC, this is the way to go.

Regards,
    Franck

Franck S, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  9. sushilfame

sushilfame Active Member

Best Answers:
    setup a niche wordpress blog ..add daily fresh content and start building quality backlinks ..this is what i know best so far ...Or need some quick sells then start writing articles and publish them on articles directories like ezine, articlebase ,prlog and goarticle

sushilfame, Dec 22, 2010 IP