1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help For one thing.

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by keral82, Dec 6, 2005.

Can anyone tell me that why it is showing on some page that "404 not found" error. I submitted my site map and now I don't know what to do. Please let me know. Thanks.

keral82, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  2. mightiest

mightiest Member

Best Answers:
    "404 not found" error means that the page you request doesn't exist.
    Where did you submit your sitemap ?? Google ??
    If we submit our sitemap in Google, it will help Google to index our site, not only the home page but including category, pages and other.
    please correct if I have wrong explanation.

mightiest, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  3. srfsrf2

srfsrf2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Choosing Fashion Jewelry
    Choosing great Fashion necklace fashion jewelry can be a difficult task. It is very hard to know if you are getting quality or not. There are several things you should look at when choosing your jewelry. First of all, you need to look at the quality of the metal. You can find a lot of jewelry out there, but it will do you no good if the metal quality is bad. Most nickel plated jewelry cannot be worn for long periods of time. They have a tendency to have a chemical reaction to some people's skin. If your skin is turning green, you have most likely chosen some nickel plated jewelry. You should look for a finer quality silver or gold. You can find gold or silver plated jewelry that can be a much fairer price. You can also go for a pure gold or silver that can be a little higher on the pricing scale. There are always other metals available as well. Platinum is a beautiful Fashion Jewelry mineral, but tends to be on the more expensive side of the scale. Something else you should look for is the quality of the gems that are in your jewelry. You can buy any cheap piece of jewelry, but they mostly contain just glass. One popular and less expensive gem is the quartz crystal. It is a beautiful asset to anyone's collection, but it isn't as expensive. The gem you chose can be a different color to match with your eyes or your hand bag. While some people are only interested in wearing

srfsrf2, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  4. mightiest

mightiest Member

Best Answers:
    Is your post relevant with the thread ?!?

mightiest, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  5. aileenwuornos

aileenwuornos Peon

Best Answers:
    404 means page moved or their is some problem with url. google is not able to found page

aileenwuornos, Aug 6, 2011 IP