1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help for my seminar

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elijahisaac, Jul 14, 2022.

Hi there. Paxton here. I have a Seminar on the topic NUCLEAR DIVING. I have to deliver it on July 15th. From the nuclear diving sites, I learned a few things. I'm not sure if it will be sufficient for my particular presentation. I need to thoroughly research the subject if I want to provide the best presentation at my seminar. Please assist me with this and let me know if you think something better might help me with my seminar presentation.

elijahisaac, Jul 14, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Umm sure, we have a review section where we can review your presentation but, @elijahisaac aka Paxton, this is an internet marketing forum and you might find we're a tad uninformed about nuclear diving.

sarahk, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I had never heard of this job and I had a thought to look up "nuclear diver" job opportunities on a few job sites to get some added perspective, but nothing came up. I checked indeed.com, glassdoor.com and linkedin.com and they probably cover 90%+ of the U.S. job market. I also noted that you are presenting on the same day that you posted this request...nothing like waiting until the last minute... ;)

jrbiz, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Paxton is Canadian, maybe he should talk to these guys:

upload_2022-7-15_22-54-27.png

sarahk, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I did see these guys advertising diving jobs on the job sites I visited. However, they did not mention anything about nuclear diving. But, you never know, of course...

jrbiz, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    July 15th is over in 10 minutes in my timezone. I hope Paxton wasn't being paid for this presentation and I hope he was speaking to outsiders who won't recognise his bullshit when they hear it.

Edit: Paxton is a kid doing a school assignment. I wonder if his teacher will find this?

ref: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-i...ggest-me-an-essay-topic.772708/#post-10152391

Not sure why he thinks immigration law forums and internet marketing forums are appropriate research sites for his topic though.

sarahk, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If he lives on west coast of Canada, it is only 5:00am there right now, so he has some or all of the day ahead of him (depending when his class is scheduled.) However, I note in his post at the link you provided indicates that he has until July 31st.

jrbiz, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Nuclear diving ASI Group, Ontario Canada.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He reminds me of my boy when he was about 12. Science fair time and he decides he's going to design a better propulsion system for submarines. We had zero friends or family who can help with this. He was presented with achievable, fun, but still challenging alternatives. Nope. Classic ADHD - but it took us another 7 years to realise.

Elijah/Isaac/Paxton has chosen a topic he has no point of reference for and is now struggling while his less ambitious classmates are probably making good progress. I don't want to burst his bubble but the education system is focused on a particular type of "success" and taking risks isn't part of it. On the other hand learning to scope a project, identify the tasks, and work to a timeframe are valuable skills. Learning to walk away from an unviable project is important too. I suspect a presentation on nuclear diving might be an unviable project for this kid.

sarahk, Jul 15, 2022 IP