1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEED Help for Adult Site PLEASE! Need Merchant and gateway

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by sal588, Apr 24, 2006.

  1. #1
    Hello Everyone. I am new to this so please forgive me.
    I just got an account with Monster commerce and now i have been looking for a merchant service account to accept CC and Check payments online thry my site.
    I will be selling lingerie and adult toys. I have tried Authorize.net,CCBILL,Ibill, everything and noone seems to want this type of bussiness. But then again there are 1000's of sites operating every day.. please help.
    i need somebody
    sal588, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  2. jestep

    jestep Prominent Member Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Best Answers:
    Trophy Points:
    You are going to need to get an offshore merchant account. Adult product related services are restricted in that American processing banks cannot accept this type of business.

    An offshore merchant account is a merchant account through a bank that does not have to comply with the same FCC, and FTC regulations as American banks. Their rates are also significantly higher, but they lack volume and ticket size restrictions that American banks have.
    jestep, Apr 24, 2006 IP