1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need help fixing website issues (WooCommerce)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by BizMentor, Jul 25, 2013.

Hey Guys,
    Need someone to help fix a wordpress eccomerce website that has a few issues with the updated WooCommerce. The Ajax does not seem to be working as well as the light box and the way items buttons are showing up under the items. I can explain this furthur and can provide you with a site link through private message if you are interested.

Thanks so much!

BizMentor, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  2. Quick Infotech

Quick Infotech Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

If you are still looking to hire someone to do this then kindly contact me at

Thanks

Quick Infotech, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I can help you if the issue is still not resolved.

Send me a PM with the details on the issue that you have after the upgradation & the WP Admin login , so that I shall check it up & get you the quote to fix it.

phptechie, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  4. trecords

trecords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been scammed by BizMentor, work is done but no payments.

trecords, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  5. BizMentor

BizMentor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are the facts while dealing with @trecords.

-Agreed upon $40 payment. $10 down, Remainder Due when changes were completed and confirmed.
    -$10 Deposit made.
    -@trecords after a couple days says site is fixed. Site is still as before on our end. We discuss this, and he says it's not his problem that we can't see the changes. Pay immediately.
    -My employee asks me to check changes from another location, no changes can be seen on live site.
    -We relay that we can't see the changes to @trecords
    -@trecords then takes down our clients site and replaces it with a landing page with a link to this thread, along with an accusation that he has been scammed.
    -I personally email @trecords and tell him that his payment isn't being denied, that we just need to see the working site to release the payment.
    -@trecords says he won't do anything until he receives payment.
    -I change all PW's and return site to normal, then used a new person who fixes the problem within 30 minutes (was a simple update required for woocommerce). We paid for this fix immediately.
    -I email @trecords asking to send invoice for payment, which we pay. He then refunds all the funds and says that we're "lying" by saying it was "goods" on the invoice. Paypal has only the option to choose "Goods and Services", which we did. He then sends invoice, which we pay. He then says it's coming as "Goods" again, in an invoice HE sent, but that he's ok with that now. He refunds original $10 deposit, sends new invoice for that as well (exact same as the first) requiring us to RE-PAY the deposit.
    - He then says that he will return the site to normal after everything clears, but that he doesn't trust us as we can ask for a refund up to 45 days.

Unfortunately what we have here isn't anything close to @trecords getting scammed, it is his believing that everybody should trust what he says even when he doesn't show proof (asked MANY times for a link to working demo of fixed site - never ONCE provided this even still), and then getting all paranoid and creating an absolute storm of abuse thinking it's the "right thing to do".

So, in the end, Somebody else fixed the site, @trecords got paid without ever having showed us a working site.

Example of the type of communication @trecords provides:
    Caveat Emptor.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    BizMentor, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  6. Tommy Arnold

Tommy Arnold Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is also accusing me of scamming him, i hired him to code a theme for me, which he did, but upon receiving the files the theme didnt work. Also work was 2 days late. Complete waste of time.

Tommy Arnold, Aug 14, 2013 IP