1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help find PHP form processor that works for me

Discussion in 'PHP' started by amlebede, Apr 17, 2012.

I am looking for a special PHP processor.

I am gonna list what I need from most to least important.

I will have a job application form in which people can apply for a job by filling out long form. The applications needs to be not e-mailed but stored on the server. They should be able to be well databased. I should have an option to backup the database, search through applications, sort through applications. Then I should be able to assign certain applications to certain admins (who would not have access to others). This restriction should be done by category.

I will also have a client sign up sheet. Client information should also be stored on the server not e-mailed. I should be able to search, sort clients too. Clients should also be assigned to lower admins based on certain criteria.

It would be nice to download applications as pfs and databases as xls or something like that.

Both applicant and client should be able to login and change their information.

An admin can change the status of an applicant to an employee/contractor. Then an admin can assign an employee to multiple clients.

And then in best case scenario employee can bill client for particular services.

I am willing to pay for a script that is kind of similar to this. What is the closest PHP script to this?
    Thanks

amlebede, Apr 17, 2012 IP