1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help: do you know this website email ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by fxlock, Jan 23, 2017.

dose anyone know this website admin email ?..i did contact them to be sponsor but no reply yet
    i also get whois of the site and send email but no answer...if anyone knows the website admin please guide me.

the website url:
    http://www.enable-javascript.com/
    Code (markup):

fxlock, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont get why you need help.

Whois shows his email address, (based on his name) which matches his name listed at the bottom of his website.
    When you click his name at the bottom of the site, this takes you to another website, also based on his name, (whois for this site is same email contact as first site), but this web site also lists his twitter, linked in, google + account, AND if thats not enough, he again lists his email address.

If we go to google, and start stalking, just by googling his name, on the very first page you can find his:
    - youtube account
    - flickr account
    - behance account

This guy wants to be found. IF he has not replied to you, then either:
    1. he doesnt like you or is not interested in your offer
    2. your message was caught up in spam
    3. maybe he took a break, and or during the break your message was glanced over, skipped.
    4. maybe he died. Some of his stuff hasnt been updated in a while. I have seen people pay for hosting + domains and it runs for a while, even after they are deceased. In this case, you might need a seyonce to try to contact them.

Your options:
    1. Wait an appropriate amount of time (1 month), and write again, careful with your choice of subject as that will often decide if it gets read or not.

2. IF really desperate. Send like $1 via paypal to his email account, with the message of "contact me asap".
    images.jpg

matt_62, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That'll be it. I get tons of those, they all get ignored.

Assuming he has enough transactions happening with paypal that he'd notice. It would take me months to see and then I'd probably shrug, think I should follow up and promptly forget.

sarahk, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  4. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i sent email from different emails 1 month ago..i just write i want to become your sponsor ..so is the sending 1$ with paypal is the last option ?
    dose anyone here know the admin of this site to contact the admin directly ?

fxlock, Jan 24, 2017 IP