1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help :CJ and search marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by brague, Nov 14, 2011.

Hi all,

I am marketing a cj product using search ads and this is my first time doing this type of marketing.I need help and need to know whether i am doing it properly because after 30 clicks i haven't made any commissions.I listed google as my website and selected search marketing as my promotional methods.The T&C of advertiser is fine with using search engines.I am not using any trademark keywords too.I am using the affiliate link(Just http;//www.hhbadawd.net/click-123456-45324323 and not selecting the pixel image link) from the get HTML page.

I also would like to know whether adwords will ban the account if we use cj affiliate links in the destination url of the ads.Marketers using this methods to promote cj products please help me with these problem and also another problem i need to be aware of.

brague, Nov 14, 2011 IP