1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help and estimated cost regading this CMS project

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by umer421, Jan 17, 2013.

Hi Guys .

Currently I am running 3,4 blogs on blogger (images, videos and articles). but as I have other commitments as well, I am unable to give much time to blogs, so I need some people who contribute on my blogs, for this purpose, I want to have a cms site on joomla , I need your assistance in this regard

Would you please let me know is it easy to migrate from blogger to joomla cms web ?
    and following is the description of my cms web project

when a person visit the web, he see 2 options, either to get registered as an affiliate or a content writer.

Affiliates:

earnings, stats, history, payment options, etc
    Plus, I need to have a facebook scheduler (like post cron) aswell so that the affiliates can add their facebook pages and the scheduler automaically post links on their selected pages, and the payment is made as per the visits from their refers.

Content writer:

when a member submits his content , its get queued for approval, once it is approved, it is automatically posted on my relevant blog and the amount is credited in members account.

Also tell me if there is any free way to do this .. so that I can atleast test it, whether it is feasible or not, and then buy the webspace, scripts, etc
    looking for your guide :)

umer421, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. ijoome

ijoome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Wordpress If you can handle security.

ijoome, Jan 22, 2013 IP