1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help about Dynamic Sitemap crawling problems.

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Xpertofseo, Jun 7, 2010.

Here I have a dynamic site of Used and New Cars in Australia (eurodb), which had thousands of URLs.

I had submitted 6 different XML site map files, Total: 60,000 URLs in it as
    10,000 in each file(s).

Now the problem is that the Google crawler did not crawl my site's URLs yet as In webmaster it shows me only 4,413 URLs Indexed by Google (it's very old static which not changed since last long) now google didn't crawl other URLs of my site.

can anybody please let me know why it happen and how i can get more indexed URLs in sitemap?

Xpertofseo, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  2. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use XML Dynamic SiteMap Generator Software, It is a php based SiteMap Generator for Google, RSS, HTML and Text site maps.

aeroz1, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  3. bananaface

bananaface Peon

Best Answers:
    would pinging your site be a good idea? i know its mostly for blogs but hey maybe it would work

bananaface, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  4. MarinIke91

MarinIke91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pinging the XML sitemap is not only for blogs, it is for anybody that needs to notify Google that the XML sitemap changed and should be scanned again. I think pinging is a good place to start.

Another thing to note is that the indexed URL in webmaster tools is per sitemap. It only means that it selected that number of URLs to index from that particular sitemap.

It may also be a good idea to break down the URLs by last changed time add add them to a sitemap index with the proper change time in it. This way Google will know what changed when scanning your sitemap index.

MarinIke91, Jun 8, 2010 IP