1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Guidance on ecommerce ZenCart site for outdoor genere

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by TrafficSupply, Feb 29, 2016.

I have an outdoor related website that I would like to find someone cable of pointing me in the right direction and possibly hire to assist in get the organic traffic to increase. I would also like to establish an eCommerce plan that defines the best action forward from where I am currently such as (mata/onsite tweeks) vs advertising. I would really like to make friends with someone experienced in this area who has built a zen cart eCommerce site and has taking it to a high performing level.

Thanks,
    kyle

TrafficSupply, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  2. mackadamian

mackadamian Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kyle,
    I use an email marketing tool called MailBeez.com on my Zen Cart powered site. It has helped grow my business tremendously.
    They are a small company based in Denmark, but the guys give excellent support no matter how much money you spend with them. You should definitely check them out!
    Also, I'm not a developer, but I can help you answer marketing and growth questions specific for ecommerce. Just give me a shout.
    -M

mackadamian, May 20, 2016 IP