1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need guidance for Adsense approval

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Amitava, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is practically no point for me continuing here. you people are too gross and not interested in objective discussion. In objective evidence I have been told the following:

1. Botheration is NOT an english word, somebody else said Botheration is a slang word!! LOL
    2. English is very bad. As an example, I was given a sentence which is perfectly alright. (you see what you want to see)
    3. Whole site is copied (Copyscpe doesn't say so)
    4. Whole site is spun (just because someone thinks it is)

Can you please tell me what else you people said?? This is my last post here for time being.
    I take the suggestion of images which I will try to check and change, if needed.

Thank you all for excellent and objective help :)
    Regards

Amitava, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Whilst you remain in denial of the problems, you will keep applying and AdSense will deny your site each time.

Re-read the first example of poor English Crazy Deals gave. It is an easy sentence to fix. But putting aside bad English, you chose the wrong topic. Find one that is not tech related, that not many people write about, but there are advertisers for.

My final tip is you need to be less defensive when people give feedback. This, ultimately, has led to you failing to get your site approved.

ryan_uk, Jan 22, 2014 IP
    malky66 and Agent000 like this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ok folks, thread closed for now. Advice given, advice received.

@Amitava - let me know when you get adsense approved and I'll reopen the thread so you can let everyone else know.

sarahk, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Well done on getting approved.
    Did you make any changes?

sarahk, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  5. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After our last interaction I had a hard look on the site. All along, I was convinced that quality is not a problem. I found out that site is scoring 83/100 SEO in Alexa. I have put two solid days on improving that. Now the score is 94/100 and it gave me approval.
    The moral of the story is : you have to improve the site from all the angles. I would also like to appeal to our experts that when somebody is asking you something; please show some empathy. Adsense approval on your site doesn't make you an expert or authority in language and quality. Please go through the site in detail and give your well researched solution.
    Hope that helps everybody
    Thanks and regards
    Amitava

Amitava, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  6. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take it easy guys. Lets not fight.

All the suggestions given above are true in a way or two. I too own a technology blog - http://winappleworld.com

Yes I would agree that Google has stopped approving technology blogs, unless you are writing only "How To" articles which are unique and not found on Google already.

winappleworld, Feb 7, 2014 IP