1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need guidance for Adsense approval

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Amitava, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are not only ignorant about English, but also ignorant about the subject you are talking about!!! Better keep mum, speaking too much exposes you
    These images belong to the company producing the product. They are free for distribution. I have done with you long back. It is you who cannot digest your lack of English knowledge!!! You don't have to bother about my adsense. Protect yours, I see a great threat to it!!

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree:
    The site sucks --> not going to get adsense
    The use of the English language and grammar is poor --> not going to get adsense
    Its a technology blog that just parrots what is already available on a zillion other sites and adds no value to it --> not going to get adsense
    Illegal theft of images from other sites --> not going to get adsense

You have already been told that the site is MFA spam:
    https://productforums.google.com/fo...tive-account-working-with-adsense/cO_jttzAqb8

...as in that thread and this thread, all you want to do is argue .... well, Adsense have already decided that they don't want you. If you don't like the reasons that you are being told, then why do you think you were rejected?

Agent000, Jan 21, 2014 IP
    malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  3. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, you people are all the same set of people trolling various forums. All you do is to try establish your superiority. In fact seeing your other replies I was wondering why you are not here in this chain. And here you are. Ha ha.

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    ....and yet you are the one with the site that Google considers not good enough for adsense! ... go figure!

ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  5. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    trying to dot com domain and if your ip is block for violation change ip.

Mrh mamun, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  6. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May i see your adsense approved site with full of legal and engaging content? I will point out 100s of Google policy violation. Come to this part of the world and experience how difficult it is to get adsense approval.
    Waiting for your site address

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    ROFL - the dictionary I looked up said botheration was used between 1790 and 1800. While I've heard it said by older folks it's not a word I'd have used in a blog or formal article. However, different slang gets used in different groups and within your circle it might be quite normal.

I glanced through that google thread - and I didn't recognise any of those people as being active here - certainly not the same set of trolls as you claim.

OMG, I decided to open up your site and went to open a couple of links in a new tab and got a right mouse click blocker. Are you serious?!

The one page I could be bothered to open was on paper crafts and was filled with links to wikipedia - linking out to an authority site like that won't help you.

sarahk, Jan 21, 2014 IP
    malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    F.ck off .... so you can click bomb me? Just because your site sucks and Google agrees by not approving your site, why do you think if you knew my sites, that this will help.
    Its actually easy to get a site approved for adsense in your part of the world. All you have to do is produce a site with UNIQUE and COMPELLING content (which your site does not have) and the site is at least six months old.....simple. The reason that so many in your part of the world perceive it as being difficult is that webmasters in your part of the world produce so many crap and useless sites! That is why Google introduced the 6 month rule for your part of the world ... to cut down on the flood of crap that was polluting the web.

9. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well for your info, this kind of thought didn't come to my mind. Don't evaluate everybody with your kind of dumb yardstick. People, better than you exists on this planet. All I wanted you to show that you are not that great what you think of yourself. It's very easy to provide a stereotyped reply (which you always do).

You don't know a single thing on this. So please stay away from this thread. Do you think that your English is great? Not at all, it's very average. Go and improve that instead of trolling the threads around.

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  10. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Excuse me, so, a pure English word like Botheration is a slang?? I am just amused about your kind of language knowledge.

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    No matter how much you choose to make a fool of yourself by attacking those who are telling you what is wrong with your site and why Google does not want to do business with you ...and you are still NEVER going to get Adsense with that site.

12. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fine, I will come back after getting approval with this site only

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    This is hilarious! What a hoot! Hell will have frozen over before that happens. Have you not noticed how many different people in this thread and in that thread over at Google Groups are telling you the same thing? Are we not typing slow enough for you? .... and take off your tin foil hat ... we are all not the same person trolling.

14. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No point discussing it now, right? When I have thrown the challenge just accept it like a gentleman. Why you are again harping on the same string??

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  15. Crazzy Deals

Crazzy Deals Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Amitava,

I am going to be serious and will point out something(s) that lack on this site. Hence, Google AdSense won't allow to make money.

1: English. The articles are poorly written. Examples, and I stopped reading further: What makes a good a business idea? (Doesn't make sense, does it?), No wireless chargers, adopt WYSIPS for charging and data transfer. (Why a comma after No wireless chargers?), and so on.
    2: The articles are not original. They have been spun somehow, or rewritten.
    3: Copyscape.com says your website (not one or two articles) is copied. Even if it was one article, it affects the whole website. Why would Google AdSense approve a copied material? (I think this is one of the strongest reasons and I know for sure that Google is rejecting this website for AdSense due to this problem).

Also, the website is very normal - nothing attractive in that. I assume your visitors are mainly coming from social media (I would like to see Analytics if I am wrong). Your photos are copied as well (Google has strict policy regarding this one).

Try to learn from criticism, not to fume if someone is highlighting the problems with the site. Their way of writing might be harsh but yet they have valid point.

Crazzy Deals, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  16. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Thanks for being constructive and objective. If you don't mind I will give you some feedback on the points you have written

1. I find both the sentences alright. A business idea can be good or bad. What is wrong it it? The second sentence makes a call to shun wireless charges and adopt WYSIPS. That way, every sentence of any article can always be reconstructed in a better way
    2. No comments....because its your judgement. Please try point number three
    3. Have you actually tried putting the website in copyscape yourself? Please do that I we can discuss further

I hope that you don't mind my points
    Regards
    Amitava

Amitava, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  17. Crazzy Deals

Crazzy Deals Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Crazzy Deals, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  18. Amitava

Amitava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's one definition of WIKI and it is very well documented in the article. So? It doesn't make the whole website as copied! You said this: "Copyscape.com says your website (not one or two articles) is copied"

Amitava, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  19. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was going through this thread and just by reading the posts I have came to know what to do and what not to do in Adsense. @malky66 Thanks for showing your knowledge. I agree with all that you have said. For others... no comments :)

Joe Badger, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  20. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Amitava - I have worked out why you're not being approved for Adsense.

Google is picking on you, it is bullying you and generally being really really mean. Google is a very bad boy.

There there.. :(

(I think that's all you wanted to hear, as you just seem to want to argue with anyone who does try to help)

dayvo, Jan 22, 2014 IP
    sarahk, malky66, Agent000 and 2 others like this.