1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying **Need Full Service Designer Immediately** - Multiple Designs Needed

Discussion in 'Design' started by LindseyInteractive, Jun 25, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a designer who can design multiple things for me, the 3 things I am needing for this project are as followed: (Mascot/Avatar, Facebook Cover Photo, and Landing Page).

I am looking for ONE designer, not multiple designers, so if you can do ALL three of the above mentioned items, then please read further.

If you are interested, please follow the steps below, and please make sure you do them in this order, so I am able to know exactly who is sending me what, and i can prioritize them better, as I am extremely busy.

1. Send me a PM here on Digital Point with your Portfolio, as well as your price list for each of the service listed above. (Make sure the portfolio has all of the items mentioned). Also make sure you include your SKYPE name so we know who you are when you add us.

2. Add us on Skype (ID = LindseyInteractive)...IF you add us on Skype and haven't sent us a PM prior to that, we will ignore the request.

Please get in touch with me immediately, I need to get quotes on this TODAY (United States time.)

LindseyInteractive, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  2. LindseyInteractive

LindseyInteractive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all the additions, but we have found our designer. You can close this thread if you would like mods.

LindseyInteractive, Jun 25, 2015 IP