1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Froogle Expert to give advice

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by seo2008, Jul 17, 2005.

i am newbie in froogle and i just finish uploading my feed to froogle. I was wondering how can i make my site when we search for the product on google.com it will appear the top , im not talking about the cpc but for example i search for "nike black shoes"

Product search results for nike black shoes
    Nike Men's Aqua Sock 8 - Black/Grey - Casual Shoes - $34.99 - ESPN Shop
    Nike Men's Shox Jump Off - Black/Silver - Basketball Shoes - $39.99 - footlocker
    Nike Men's Shox Jump Off - Black/Silver - Basketball Shoes - $39.99 -
    ootaction

assume that, how can i make all my products to be listed there there is any secret or i need to optimize the title or the description or how can i make my ads apprear, however the products that i would like to display is not competitive words like this all the result in google less than 1 million result

thank you in advance
    mike james

seo2008, Jul 17, 2005 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully someone else can translate your post.

mjewel, Jul 17, 2005 IP
  3. webmistress

webmistress Guest

Best Answers:
    Bless it on the part-time chinese crash courses i had during my teens days, but if I follow you:

I believe you're talking about the Froogle results that appear on top of any commercial google search for the terms "nike black shoes" right?

If yes, you just have to list as much "nike black shoes" products in froogle using their datafeeds, each with a different price (or else only one listing/site will appear)

Sure hope this was of help :s

Decorate your Home Office wall --> Cheap Posters and Prints

Motivate yourself during hard times! --> | Motivational Posters | Career Inspirational Posters |

webmistress, Aug 28, 2005 IP