1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Flash Developer Fast & Quick

Discussion in 'Programming' started by djp, Apr 10, 2014.

Need a custom built flash chat room that works on multiple user pages, will allow custom emoticons that are easy for me to add, and reads the usernames from whoever is logged in (mysql or cookies). The user will be able to select the color of their nickname as it appears in chat as well.. the chatrooms will also show on a sidebar all of the users listed in the chat room, the page owner will be listed as owner, where he can give moderator status to other people (this will need to be remembered) , ban and kick functions will also need to work and be remembered.

I have an example of this from a site that i would like it to be cloned from, pm me for a detailed example

Please pm me quotes and time frames for completion..

djp, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  2. equilibriumDC

equilibriumDC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Flash expert here. I can do it in 3 weeks for $1500. It will also need a back-end written in php, in order to connect to the database. $1500 means design, front-end programming and back-end programming.

I am a front-end developer working for Electronic Arts, with a lot of experience. You can check that I've worked as a programmer for FIFA 14 HD and not only.

Contact details: , name: Iordachioaia Iulian-Dragos

equilibriumDC, Apr 18, 2014 IP