1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Female forum / blog commenters for beauty blog.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mike1958, Jan 9, 2011.

Job Requirements: Female
    Good English Grammer
    I need 3 posters

This job is to post comments to articles on a website for Women, Beauty related.
    Please read the remainder of this post to understand the requirements. Then if interested please PM me with some details about you.

ONLY approved comments will be paid. I am fair and will pay for good comments that meet the stated requirements. If you come in and post garbage, or poorly written comments, I will simply delete the postings and will not pay for those. Again I need female posters for this job as this site is beauty related for women.

Comments must be:
    a) Thoughtful and well contructed and about the articles for which you are commenting. That means you must read the article before commenting.

b) Comments must be minimum 35 words and will be paid at 50 cents a comment paypal only.

c) You may post on multiple articles. If you do multiple new comments or replies to a single article then must use different screen names. Max of 4 new comments on the same article. All new comments and replies must make sense based on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT->I will not pay you for poorly constructed comments, bad grammer / spelling. I will simply delete them as I do not want that on my blog. If you cannot do the job right then please fo not reply. If you can do the job right - then you spend a little time and earn some cash.

Please PM if interested.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
    Mike1958, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  2. Kirem

Kirem Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a PM.

Kirem, Jan 9, 2011 IP