1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need feedback to an idea of a marketing program for IT software companies

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by medvedik.ur, Jun 8, 2020.

Hello everyone! Guys, I would highly value your feedback to one of the ideas I’m running.

I work for a large experienced organization offering professional QA services to IT/Software companies. In other words, we do all kinds of testing as functional, automated, performance, security, compatibility, usability and so on.

I am currently probing the idea of a marketing program, the result of which will present a short report (a list) of bugs in applications and on live websites - services available in public domain. Simply put, I will have a testable object, for example “reddit.com” and a list of vulnerabilities - functional, business workflows, security and so on that relate to it.

If you were/are a business owner, project manager, product owner, developer, qa or business analyst, working on the product (e.g. “reddit.com”) and I would come to you with such a report on issues in your product - how would you react?

One important assumption - that the issues that I brought to you are really valuable and you did not know about some of these problems before. By fixing them, you will increase the performance of your product and, subsequently, the business.

Most of all, I am interested in your view on the following:

1. What is your emotional reaction to such an offer? (Anger, surprise, interest, annoyance, other)

2. What is the best way to bring this information to you? In other words, what would be the best way to contact you? ( via mail, social networks, product feedback, instant messengers, direct call, other)

3. What factors would be key for you to prompt you buy a third-party service on QA from an industry professional? (the significance of the problems, the lack of necessary QA skills on site, poor results of product’s QA, other)

4. Any ideas on the perfect QA service you would like to consume?
    Thank you very much in advance to those who spent their time and help with their feedback or suggestions. It is greatly appreciated.

medvedik.ur, Jun 8, 2020 IP