1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need featured ads joomla extension for my website

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by nanadakson, Mar 14, 2013.

Hello everyone i have a auto classified website now i want to add featured ads on my website that user can pay me and their add will show on main page on top and also on top in catagery, my website is www.yourxcars.com please help me if their is an extension for this,

nanadakson, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  2. Maestroc

Maestroc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For what you are describing you may not even need a 3rd party component. The Joomla banner manager sounds like it would work for you. Create your ads inside the banner component then add them to the desired pages using modules that are assigned only to the pages or categories you want them to appear on.

However, if you want a dedicated component the first thing that pops into my mind is SobiPro showing featured ads.

Maestroc, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  3. G2K

G2K Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty certain adsmanager has a featured ad module, have a look at the extension specific category in the official extension directory.

G2K, Aug 5, 2013 IP