1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need fast writers who are proficient in the English language ($200+ monthly)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by QualitySEO, Nov 10, 2009.

I need a few more writers that are comfortable writing on various niches. You need to be able to speak and write English, and you should be able to write for real audiences. I don't need search engine food, I need content that people will want to read.

For the first 5 articles, you will be paid $2 per article for uniques and $1 for re-writes. After this, I will review your work quality and will consider an increase in the rate. Eventually, you can expect to earn near $10 per article with me. If you work is consistently up to par, I will consider you for a rate increase after each set of 5 articles that you complete.

If you are responding to my post, please include your AIM or Yahoo messenger ID (you will need to be available daily), and tell me a little about your writing experience.

You will be paid every Wednesday and Saturday via Paypal. I will require about 20 articles per writer each week (re-writes/uniques) up to 500 words each, so if your work is good, you should expect to make at least $50-$100 per week with me.

I'm awaiting your responses, and I've got work ready to go out now. So be prepared to take your first assignment tonight!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
    QualitySEO, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  2. pvita

pvita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i provided my info in the message sent to you please check.

pvita, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  3. JohnMcCalister

JohnMcCalister Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi QualitySEO,

I have have provided all information in the PM as requested, please acknowledge.

Thank you.

JohnMcCalister, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  4. anniet

anniet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been writing and selling articles for six months now. I am looking to do this full time. Out of 6 mnths worth of articles I have only had 1 rejection. I'm at home all day and can be easily reachable. To discuss an arrangement please contact me at anniet12321@gmail.com I do not have yahoo messanger but I can always get it, if you prefer.

Looking forward to your response.
    anniet12321@gmail.com

anniet, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  5. anniet

anniet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am looking to write articles. sorry

anniet, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  6. QualitySEO

QualitySEO Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In case anyone has tried to send a message and could not get through, feel free to resend it as I have cleared my PM box. I am responding to messages as I receive them, so please be patient if you do not get response right away.

Thank you to all of those who have inquired thus far, and for others who may be interested, feel free to get in touch with me because I am still looking for more writers!

QualitySEO, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  7. anniet

anniet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I m sending you a message on how to contact me.

anniet, Nov 15, 2009 IP