1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [NEED FAST CASH] Automated Amazon Store for Sale 31,313 Added Products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by d4nt0, Nov 24, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I love this site but I have to sell this site because I need really fast cash for funding my project at the end of this month.

How is it monetized?
    This site is monetized with amazon affiliate program. You don't need to do anything because the software will populate the website with amazon products automatically.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    I am sorry, it's not yet. But I will be glad to create social media accounts after sales.

How much time does this site take to run?
    No time, you can let this site run itself, because it's completely automated.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The challenge are how to get as many index as possible on google. This site is really new, but once you get at least 10,000 pages index on google, you will see the traffic and money coming in. I already added 100,000 products on the website and waiting to be added to the store regularly everyday.

You can find some indexing service to get index the page quickly, I'll help you with this. Again,this site is still new but I have to sold this soon.

d4nt0, Nov 24, 2016 IP