1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Expert Suggestion: How Google collect this data?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jopsons, Nov 28, 2014.

Hello guys,

Please find the attachment. If you are search with some keyword "kale benefits" in google, it is automatically collecting inner data of some biggest blogs, I have seen some medium blogs data also. How google collect this data from our website. Are we use any scripts? to indicate about our data.

If you have any idea, please reply me.

[​IMG]

jopsons, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  2. Daniel Blinman

Daniel Blinman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When something of extreme authority has something written on a topic, Google automatically scrapes the content and puts it on the front page, that's as much as I understand about it.

Daniel Blinman, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  3. shabarigirish

shabarigirish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Search engines generally tries to understand the 'Intent' of the users through search keywords they use. And tries to give direct solution instead of just listing the URLs to details.
    For example, Google THINKS people searching for "US time" really want to know what's current time in different USA timezones, not which websites are listing them. Same case if someone is trying to find meanings, definition of words etc. Google algorithm tries to pick crux of information from authoritative sites like wikepidia, webmd, imdb, dictionary.reference.com, etc. and show them.

shabarigirish, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same goes to snippets. I believe information like this depends on Google.
    They said that if it is worth displaying on SERP then they will pull the information within a certain site and display it on SERP.

Patricia Ann Lee, Dec 7, 2014 IP