1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Expert Advice

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Aryans, Apr 9, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I have one health related website which rank well on their keywords but now client want organic back links from Google on these site, current back links in 0, I have lots of instances for this site but Google didn't give any back link.

I know all the criteria how to generate back links but can anybody suggest me quick and fast way to generate organic back links.

Any help ll be appreciate

Aryans, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  2. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    How did you looked at the backlinks data for your clients website? Through webmasters or opensiteexplorer kind of tool?

Kushal Shah, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  3. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm looking from google like this info:yoursite.com Google showing accurate back links compare to any tool Kushal...

Aryans, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  4. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all use the heref site to check history of backlink then go for any work

alvinperez, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  5. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I checked that and now I'm collecting data for creating back links, I told my client clearly if we getting paid links then it can hurt our site ranking, still he want back links didn't understand him anyway if you guys can share good paid & free listing here then I'll really appreciate..

Aryans, Apr 10, 2015 IP