1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Elite Sponsors for Contest on TechChunks.com

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by debasis, Dec 29, 2010.

This NEW year, I'm going to host a huge contest on my hugely popular Technology Blog (PR3, 300,000+ monthly visitors, Alexa rank 65k+, continuously improving) and in order to make this contest big I'm looking for contest sponsors! I am planning to offer a Notion Ink Adam tablet PC from my pocket to the Prize Pool. If you have any prize [cash, domain names, free web hosting, premium Wordpress themes, logo design service, SEO service, software license, template designs, icons etc - be it big or small] please feel free to contact me via this form.

Benefits for Sponsors:
    > Brand awareness and branding exposure
    > FREE mini review about your service/product in the contest post
    > FREE backlinks from our site and tons of participating blogs/sites
    > FREE Social Media promotion [over 34,000 Twitter followers, hundreds of Facebook Fans, Digg, Stumble, Reddit, Delicious, Buzz, Mixx etc
    > Exposure to thousands of NEW visitors and leads that can convert into sales.

The last time we had such a contest, it was a huge success for us, our participants and our esteemed sponsors too. Here is the link to the last year's contest page!

Being a contest sponsor is a good way to promote your product or blog or website because your name and website will be published in the contest post and also will get wide range of backlinks from the participant blogs, which is a great way to build your backlinks and SERP ranking. I am going to promote this contest on various platforms. So as a sponsor you can expect a great exposure for your brand/blog/website via this Contest.

Please contact me ASAP if interested in being part of this Contest!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
    debasis, Dec 29, 2010 IP
    ludwig likes this.
  2. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    seo4china, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  3. debasis

debasis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your offer sounds interesting but can you please try and make it 2 hosting accounts (Start up plan for 5 years) instead of 10 one year plans? Since this is start-up plan, you can always expect the winners to upgrade to your Business or Enterprise plan by paying the extra amount.

Please confirm and I will include you as our elite sponsors... Thanks.

debasis, Dec 30, 2010 IP