1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Ebay.com traffic that converts?

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by coachtraffic, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanchansg

alanchansg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

i submit my information to you on your website and PM you with the detail..

have not hear anything back from you.. please advise. :)

alanchansg, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  2. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was processed. Contact me via e-mail or PM and we can try another free trial. I believe though yours was processed during EPN's reporting issue and that may have affected things. Let me know.

coachtraffic, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  3. Randstrom

Randstrom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have bought a couple of times from Coachtraffic and am very satisfied with this service.

Randstrom, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  4. FileBux

FileBux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, this sounds good and legit :) Any chance you could PM me and explain the service a little more, i'm a tad confused, cheers!

FileBux, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  5. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your orders. :)

Our free trial everyone is still going on for awhile longer.

What we provide is simple. If you need EPN (ebay.com US) traffic that converts into sales and what to make double what you spend then we can provide it. You buy $50 worth of traffic and we guarantee it will convert into $100+ in sales commissions to your EPN account.

We don't guarantee it will happen within 24 hours, as with any niche everyone converts differently, but we do guarantee you will get it within a few days depending on the traffic package you buy.

If you need to spread traffic out over several sites then please order one of our larger packages as it works better for multiple domains.

Any questions feel free to contact me. :)

coachtraffic, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  6. deriklogov

deriklogov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello, sounds very interesting, but I can not understand where that traffic coming from and if this traffic so easy to convert is that possible to send it to not ebay based site ?

deriklogov, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  7. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is because we have worked hard on producing results for the ebay affiliate program for the last few years. We can't guarantee traffic will convert well for other offers, though that is something we are looking to in the near future.

coachtraffic, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  8. inhook

inhook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested in your service,will take a free trial if it looks good then more to come from me. pm'ing you

inhook, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  9. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, this is going to sound a bit bizarre but I believe in 'if it seems too good...' and this really does seem to be too good to be true. I've bought a block of traffic and made more in 3 days than i have in 3 months of EPN - no I'm not kidding. However, being a suspicious rat i checked my transaction download and i noticed that ALL of the winning bids have been from users with 0 feedback - I believe this is a bit strange. Now i dont want to be overly suspicious but I'm worried that there is somethng going on here and that my comissions will be reversed and i'll lose everything. Anyone used this (seemingly amazing) service and actually been paid by EPN so far. I'm itching to get more traffic but I'm worried until I actually get the dough in my mits. Anyone got any comments? My other concern is that they have no control panel/stats etc and when i asked if how many hits you get for your cash, the answer was 'well it depends'. I hope this is genuine as i am seeing startling results so far but as i say 'if it seems...' Sorry for the long post

drax2006, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  10. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most of the traffic will come from new users, but not necessarily from brand new users. Most established ebay buyers and sellers already know to go directly to ebay. The vast majority though will be newer users that have signed up anywhere between days ago or months ago. That is the pattern we see.

If you are worried about reversals or other things then by all means wait and see when you get paid. As we have stated any reversals will be made up for in new traffic, but less than 10% of the traffic has reversals. They do happen just like with nearly any affiliate program that is based upon sales.

We also don't control the conversion rate so we can't control exactly how many "hits" you will get to your site. It depends on a lot of factors including the niche. So some orders will get a lot of clicks, and others will get fewer. Anyone that claims that you will get exactly X amount of hits I would be very suspicious about. So we can't make any claims as to how many hits you will get. We aren't selling hits, we are selling traffic that converts.

coachtraffic, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  11. drax2006

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok,that sounds feasible, but I decided to check anyway. E-mailed seller of highest value item and , surprise surprise, no money and no contact - they have written the sale off - thats $110 off my total already! I've e-mailed all the other sellers to see what their experiences are and will let everyone now. Now I'm not saying that this is Coach's fault but the quality of the traffic seems very dubious at this point - its all very well getting a sale but its feels doubly bad when the sale is reversed - you really feel like you have lost that money you never had. I hope I'm proved wrong and if I am I'll happily state so here, and make it up by buying a wad of traffic, but for now I'm staying suspicious. :(

drax2006, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  12. cscarpero

cscarpero Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm seeing an increase in traffic and made an extra $25 in Ebay commissions from it. Thanks Coach!

cscarpero, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  13. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    drax2006, by all means then hold off on any new orders. I am not sure I would depend on the sellers to give you all the information, but the end result is whether the commissions you have received will actually reverse. The important part is during the locking period at EPN. I am telling you we have been doing this for years and it works just fine.

I have seen some niches with higher reversals and non-paying bidders, but it's rare. All you have to do is provide me with a downloaded transaction report when anything reverses and we go from there. :)

- Megan

coachtraffic, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  14. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BTW, we are currently swamped with free trial offers (and new orders), so it's taking a day or two longer for them to get processed. The free trial will be ending soon. :)

15. drax2006

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like the fact that you are still answering stuff here Megan - that gives me confidence. Sorry if I seem negative I've just been 'had' too many times recently and i'm getting very suspicious. For what its worth - if i get paid by EPn then this will be the best traffic/deal i have ever had since starting IM. I realise you cant influence buyers and how they act. Hope to use your service again real soon.

drax2006, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  16. Randstrom

Randstrom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im also very happy Drax2006 threw in some negativs and that Coach responded, gives me hope, since this is by far the best thing yet. I was sitting here contemplating on waiting untill EPn pays me to order more but this gives me more conffidence to bye more so one more order comming up.

Randstrom, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  17. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That was our purpose of the free trial. I realize that people can be hesitant on all these "too good to be true" offers, so we offer the free trial as to let people kick the wheels.

Really it's not too good to be true. We would like to expand our marketing and do so to as many niches and niche sites as we can. We can't make them all ourselves.

People are more than welcome to take our free trial and wait to get paid from the free trial. I can fully understand.

There are always bound to be reversals. Since it can be anything from non-paying bidders to sellers not paying their ebay fees to just about anything. So when ordering keep that in mind. Our experience is it runs about 10% average. It also takes people sometimes a few days to pay for their auction as well.

What we are concerned with is what EPN reports, locks and pays. I am primarily wanting to establish longer associations with our customers, and this is by no means a "quick buck". It does take time.

- Megan

18. Randstrom

Randstrom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yup
    and your doing a good job at showing people that this works, atleast it works for me. :)
    By the way i just PMd you with a new order.

Randstrom, Oct 19, 2008 IP
  19. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me and I will give you the URL to submit your request.

20. Randstrom

Randstrom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just wanted to thank Megan for a fenomenal service.
    Will be ordering again. :)

Randstrom, Oct 22, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.