1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Ebay.com traffic that converts?

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by coachtraffic, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hello coach traffic seems you are so reliable,what about EPN at hubpages,can you handle that,I am not have bans site or phpbay yet,but I do have hubpages that has with ebay link over there"can you handle this

Komicwords, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  2. harshilzaveri

harshilzaveri Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Hi Megan,

Is a free trial still available? I am seriously interested in your services. Pls PM me more details.

Thanks,
    Harshil

harshilzaveri, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  3. jedik1

jedik1 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested, let me know the details.

jedik1, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  4. lukather

lukather Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would like to know the details also

lukather, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  5. NaSh123

NaSh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I have purchased before, I see you only have the $100 package. Can I get earnings spreadout over a few days or is it just instant?

NaSh123, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  6. biger007

biger007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i want 1 pack
    please pm]
    thanks

biger007, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  7. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to remind people that the best way to reach us is through our website or if you have our e-mail address directly to our e-mail.

http://coachtraffic.com/contact

Many people are miffed we don't check our PMs that often and honestly we are so busy trying to take care of our clients and answer e-mails it's hard to keep up with every contact point.

Again, thanks everyone for their patience and continue support. We have processed a new record number of traffic blocks this month. :)

coachtraffic, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  8. herve76

herve76 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested in your service. I want to know which niche convert the best with your traffic. Please PM.

Herve

herve76, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  9. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Many niches will work, literally hundreds of them. Only thing to do is give them a try and see which ones do best for you.

coachtraffic, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  10. DeadPeopleAreReal

DeadPeopleAreReal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i have an ebay auction going, would your traffic work well for my ebay auction that is currently listed, let me know
    thakns

DeadPeopleAreReal, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  11. Mikelangelo

Mikelangelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I want to know what the hell is going on, I was told I would get my refund in two days about two weeks ago and I haven't received it yet, and now no one is answering my emails, if I don't get it by Tuesday I will open a Paypal dispute.

Mikelangelo, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  12. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I informed you who to contact and they aren't in until monday. I am sure it will be handled as needed, but you do what you have to do. Thanks for your patience! :)

coachtraffic, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  13. coachtraffic

coachtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry we can't provide traffic to specific individual auctions. :)

coachtraffic, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  14. taraconway

taraconway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a great service. Not sure the experience of others but the earnings are great for me. I will post after June payments are done on July 25 or 26th.

taraconway, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  15. taraconway

taraconway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a great service. Not sure the experience of others but the earnings are great for me. I will post after June payments are done on July 25 or 26th.

taraconway, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  16. Bako S

Bako S Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This started off as a great service as I got over $250 in EPN earnings for the cost of $100, but since $125 has been charged back. So I'm still in the positive for now, but I'm worried about the remaining amount being clawed back. I've contacted coachtraffic about this for the last week with no response

Bako S, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  17. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, Im not going to bleat on - but EPN have just 'expired' my account. I dont believe its the fault of Coach traffic - their service has been great despite me ranting on about it sometimes :) However, I did buy more traffic than I normally did and the guys delivered it over a period of about 10 days. all was well until about a week ago - I didnt get an e-mail just locked out. EPN confirmed it today with what looks like an automated response which Ive queried but nothing so far. I wouldnt mind but - you guessed it - over £2000 due to me this month none of which I assume I will see - ban happened around the 20th when I was away.

Any ideas what i can do - I really need this cash as Ive just lost my job - is it worth 'fighting' them or should I just get on with other stuff?

Thanks in advance

drax2006, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  18. gnd5969

gnd5969 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Could you post a link to one of your sites that you suspect was the reason for the ban? It might help you and the rest of us. (If it's the watch site in your sig then nevermind)

gnd5969, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  19. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah its the watch one - well I assume so but they havent given me any reason for the ban yet!

drax2006, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  20. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    re Drax

I just got banned by EbayPN. After 7 beautiful months with Coach....

I tried another traffic provider (always testing) and I think it was more likely the high clicks low sales provided by that one than coaches traffic that caused the problem.

I have also read that if there is continued discrepancy between the search term used and what the purchaser buys, then the EPN Nazis think there is a breach of TOS. That is, if the search term was "laughing elmo" and they end up buying "gold watch", it raises a flag.

The worst thing for me, and I have said in a number of forums, is that EPN give you no recourse, or explanation, or opportunity to change your marketing efforts. There is no warning, no questions raised, just heavy handed cut with no opportunity for review. I asked for a review and got an even uglier letter saying I was banned from ever applying again. You get more natural justice with the Chinese Communist Party!

So I am going to turn my sites into adsense sites, consider AmazonPHPpro, or Overstock.

I thank Coach for a fantastic 7 months. Hope to arrange things to again use them, but it will be a few months. If you are new and havent tried CoachTraffic, I would recommend you do. If I ever get another EPN account I will go straight back to Coach without hesitation.

If you are a customer of Coach.... continue on - but you must diversify. Learn some CPA techniques, or how to earn some from Adsense, or another affiliate program, CB, CJ, etc so that you have something else to fall back on.

Now that EPN require domain validation, Coach's methods may no longer be compatible. I do not know, and I hope that is not the case. As far as i am concerned it was a "managed ppc provider". I pay them to manage an advertising campaign for my site. All above board. Happy to pay them with awesome results.

Overall I have found Coach to be approachable, professional, responsive, exceeded expected deliveries, helped me make about $30k of which half is profit. Sure helped me out in tough times.

As for EPN, I am extremely disappointed in thier heavy handed measures. I would love to move on from EPN, but the Ebay buying concept is so well entrenched in the community now it is hard to ignore. (Despite Ebay losing ground to Amazon, Buy.com etc)

Anyway, that is my story. Sorry to see it come to an end. I will attempt to resurrect, but am not very optimistic. Onward upward, new products for the same and new niches.

Fivestar, Jul 25, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.