1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need developer to make wp themes to be sold on evanto

Discussion in 'Programming' started by conceptman, Jul 15, 2015.

I will tell requirement of the theme
    need to follow all guidelines of evanto
    i will pay a set amount after discussion i have few ideas of themes which we can work on
    contact me with skype or whatsapp / should be ready to work immediately.
    i dont want any excuse hungry developers. i have school i am hungry i am tired
    i am tired of those so please only serious people

NO UPFRONT PAYMENT SCAMMERS YOU COMPLETE THE WORK ON YOUR SERVER YOU GET PAID
    I can also work on a Development fees when done + profit earned from evanto with the right guy long term

ONE MORE THING INDIANS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    conceptman, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    Forgive my ignorance but why would a developer need you to sell on evanto?

KangBroke, Jul 15, 2015 IP
    homer7 and DuneDreamer like this.
  3. conceptman

conceptman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there are 1000s of developers most fail in evanto
    its all about the idea of the theme and quality of work.
    and offcourse the market demand of the genre of the theme
    Now coming to your question there maybe developers who want to get paid where or not the theme sells.
    in this case basically i can fund the start and the developer gets paid, has a share if the biz booms later on which i have offered as a bonus.
    but it all depends on the developers point of view and his cash requirments

4. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If the developer sells a theme to you for fast cash, because that's the only reason I believe a developer who is successful on Envato would consider selling it to you, how do you plan to support the theme? People are mainly purchasing premium themes because of the support developers offer after the initial purchase. I'm just curious.

DuneDreamer, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  5. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi @DuneDreamer
    well if i am working on evanto projects i am more or less creating assets right if you want your assets to rise in value yes i have too
    someone who is successful in evanto will not partner with me. who has not been able too or does not plan too can work with me.
    So offcourse i have too support

6. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is an interesting proposal. Do you have the knowledge and connections to enable you to advertise the themes selling on evanto outside of the site? If the theme is unable to sell do you have the ability to liquidate the theme to recoup your losses? As far as support, do you have the time available in your day to offer support to the buyers? How much are you willing to invest for each theme before sales?

HowDoYou, Jul 16, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  7. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @HowDoYou i will try build links. if the theme is unable to sell i wont liquidate it. yeah i will support.
    how much are you willing to invest ? why would you ask such a vague question ? and how would it help ? when we have not discussed the projects yet.

conceptman, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  8. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    We are a Ukraine based web development company and closely cooperate with US design agencies. We have team of cool front-end developers to perform your theme shortly. My Skype is itera.care, contact me to discuss your requirements.

Itera Research, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  9. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    itera this is a small deal and mainly looking for a freelancer. i dont think this is suitable for a company thanks

conceptman, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  10. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the quick response. No problem, if there will be smth "bigger" :) on your side we will be happy to help.

Itera Research, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  11. .3rok3n

.3rok3n Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    @conceptman if you are looking for a freelancer you should not inform him about evanto marketplace, he will look into it and will only bother replying you to seek information about your idea. you see we all have something in us which keeps populating ideas within our mind everyday. If it is small than why are you making it a big deal?
    I am pretty much sure you might need a good team of freelancers with whom you can team up and they should be working with you on a plan. Any ways good luck with your hunt. Hope you found someone to get on your terms and condition but if you are looking for something long term and Evanto.
    You should better make your budget around $3000+ whatever you idea is, evanto marketplace prefer wordpress codex and few more aspects, developing a theme which trends in evanto marketplace, needs a process, a plan and budget as well, now a days.
    Cheers!

.3rok3n, Jul 18, 2015 IP
    KangBroke and DuneDreamer like this.
  12. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @.3rok3n Did i say anywhere that i am looking for Advice on how to go for a project ?
    Why am i making a big deal ? coz there are people who dont understand english what a freelancer means its my choice what i want to make with the deal big or small --- just because its my deal --- and i choose whom i want to work with
    if someone seeks my idea to implement himself thats ok with me ideas don't make you rich .......... Idea+hard work+makreting+ support does anyways i think rather then increasing post count by trolling peoples thread without any reason you should stick to your business

conceptman, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  13. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    The way you are talking it just sounds like the same old song, a guy with a little bit of money and big ideas wants to low ball a programmer to get their own agenda completed. The reason the HowDoYou guy asked about the price is because it would help to know how serious you are, again people would not get upset about discussing price if they had good money to work with. And the Ukraine based web company would work for you if you had money and really knew what you needed here. What your trying to do would have worked maybe 5-10 years ago. But these days most people who know how to program already sell on multiple platforms and they really don't need someone to tell them how to design a theme. And if you ever looked, most the top sellers do not speak English.

KangBroke, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  14. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @KangBroke what dont you just stick to listening new songs then rather then trolling someone else thread.
    if i low ball a programmer or give him a good deal that will be decided between the programmer and me as your not involved i would tell you to simply stick to your business. as i do dont see anything other then trolling here in my thread

conceptman, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  15. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7

You can call it as you like, WTF makes you think I am listening to new music? That is a random statement. Also you can use better English as you cannot listening new songs, you can listen to new songs or you can be listening to new songs. But again WTH makes you think that is what I am doing. Nobody is trolling your thread. Just poiniting out the obvious. Your just offended because you thought you had the best idea since sliced bread, and your idea is old and not very good TBH.

I am always on the programming threads, my rep here on DP shows that I should be here offering services. And I have been on here now for about 8 years and what your trying to do has been done before.

KangBroke, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  16. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    again coming to the point did i ask you if my idea is old new ?
    All your trying to do is waste my time and yours. GFYS makes sense to you? ELSE go GFYS

17. .3rok3n

.3rok3n Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    @conceptman hey bro chill out, you see it was just a little trick. some of us do have good English, your initial dealing is bit rude and if a person who has no freedom of speech while working with you, how you are looking forward to built a long term relation. Sorry pal, will definitely stick to my business. But it is a public forum, my new advice try to reply back in a professional manner cause whatever you are talking if a guy knows what you are asking he must have some experiences, and my dear fellow, with all due respect your attitude it not good.
    Just a trick to revoke you so we can clearly see with whom we are working, before we try to waste our hours in dealing with you.
    Most of programmers hate bosses. So try to be friendly. :) Cheers!

.3rok3n, Jul 19, 2015 IP
    KangBroke likes this.
  18. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7

Im glad you typed it out. I was about to. He comes off like a dick. My first clue was "ONE MORE THING INDIANS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY" I know Indians with better English than the OP. Makes no sense how people can be so rude.

KangBroke, Jul 19, 2015 IP
    .3rok3n likes this.
  19. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This conversation would have been interesting if the dialog was readable. Regrettably, it is not.

DuneDreamer, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  20. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @KangBroke hurt? assumptions without asking proves your a dick get that straight. I do not want to work with them coz i have had bad experiences before, and i do not want to go that route again.
    Moreover when did i start the English debate ? dont drag the debate to your court just to prove your point which is vague anyways.
    With all your expert talk do you have any top selling themes to show in your portfolio in evanto or is it all CRIB ?
    that will make more sense @KangBroke

@.3rok3n if programmers did not like bosses then there would be no software companies.