1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Developer(s) Who Can Create App Store Scraper Site With Review Capability

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cmeinck, Dec 4, 2010.

I need an expert programmer or team of programmers who will be able to create websites that pull data from various app stores including Apple's iTunes App Store, Google's Android Market and Microsoft's Marketplace. You've likely seen them elsewhere. Each site will be specific to each platform. They allow users to browse apps, create unique sorts, share apps, create lists of their apps. The content is scraped from available RSS feeds. For example, these are some of Apple's feeds. The site should also show recently reduced price apps, new apps, etc. Development should be done in a way where it's easy to populate other platforms -- and make for rapid development once the initial project site is completed.

Ultimately, it should make for easier app discovery.

I'm seeking those who are eminently qualified for this job, have excellent feedback here at DP (or other job site) and have a portfolio that showcases either similar work or advanced work.

Serious inquiries only. I do not want a list of programming knowledge. Portfolio, understanding of the project, ability to communicate and good feedback are key.

cmeinck, Dec 4, 2010 IP