1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need developer - .NET, Orchard CMS, Lucene.NET, Spatial search

Discussion in 'Programming' started by alexau, Oct 15, 2014.

I am looking for a developer who has the following experience: .NET, Orchard CMS, Lucene.NET, Lucene.Net Contrib Spatial

Orchard CMS has functionality for document indexing and searching using Lucene.NET library.
    I need someone who can extend existing functionality and add support for Geospatial search using the latest version of Lucene.Net 3.0.3 and Lucene.Net.Contrib.Spatial 3.0.3 libraries.

This is a relatively easy task for someone who has experience with these technologies.

Please contact me for more details.

alexau, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  2. Asmita Srivastava

Asmita Srivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I have gone through with your post. I have all the required skills whatever you want. I have a team also and we work all together. We all have more than 3 years of experience. We all are from an IT company. We assured you to have our best services. If you are intrested to proceed with us so please do inform us.

Waiting for your reply.

Asmita

Asmita Srivastava, Oct 16, 2014 IP