1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need designer to finish blog design !

Discussion in 'Design' started by Starbright2, Jan 14, 2016.

WEBSITE DESIGNER NEEDED
    $100 per template you input and finish

Company needs developer to
    We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to finish installing templates for 3 sites and add ad spaces to sites. You will finish building our website from initial concept all the way to completion, updating everything from the home page to site layout and function.

Requirements

Proven working experience in web programming

Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS

A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and
    best development practices

Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development

Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools

Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills

Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets

Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
    technologies and techniques.

email :

Starbright2, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  2. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Warm greetings!!!

The subject line pretty much says about the project idea, but would like to ask. Can you provide us the detailed document of the project? If you send me more details about the kind of work you have in mind, I can send you a more accurate estimate.

I think your project had a lot of highlights, and I am eager to get the word out about our work together. I will share the work samples of our project s at the time of interview.

Please reach our through our Skype ID for more discussion.
    Skype id:- skywaltz.labs

I would be very happy to be a part of this project and feel a great sense of achievement.

Thank you

SkyWaltz Labs, Feb 3, 2016 IP