1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need designer to create wordpress theme

Discussion in 'Design' started by mirisaamali, Apr 13, 2014.

Hi,

I am a web designer and usually i take themes and alter them. So i am aware of the basics and how to alter any theme and issues related to it. But currently i don't have time and i need a designer to make a site for me.

I need a High Quality Job Recruitment company website theme on wordpress. My domain is "www.kingdomrecruitment.com" for which i need to create a site. The site needs to have an option for people to upload their Job CVS and should also have an option for us to list Job vacancies. The Homepage of the site should look like the attached file.

I shall pay $100 for this job.

I don't want a designer who is not open to unlimited revisions of the site. he should be ready to take new additions into the site and i shall pay only after i am completely convinced with the site design.

Further details of the design, i shall discuss with the right candidate. Interested designers, please email me at

Attached Files:

mirisaamali, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  2. online virtual assistant

online virtual assistant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Going to send you email. :) Please check...