1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need design ideas: Single Line Header for blue logo

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Ramesh8248, Aug 15, 2016.

I have some problem to build header of my website. Because of blue color of the logo I'm not able to use other than white background for my header.

I want to show my logo and my menu bar and social icons in single row. Can anyone have any suggestion? Any ideas? Please help me.

MyLOGO

Ramesh8248, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    An actual picture of the logo would have been better, but, depending on what you need to have in the different parts, you might want to adjust your "single line" thinking. That will only work on fairly wide monitors, so you'll need to adjust it depending on screen width.
    But, lets say for a full-HD display, having the logo on the left, menu, then icons? Not sure why you would want the social icons on the same line, but... yeah. Keep colors to those found in the logo, like for menu background etc. That way you'll make a continous design. Again, I'm not sure why you need the social icons in the header / menu though. What are these for? If they're sharing icons, they should be per post - if it's for the whole site, like a FB page and similar, I would suggest you place them somewhere a little less obtrusive - footer, or in a sidebar/slider instead.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  3. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey PoPSiCLe,
    Thank you for reply.

I want to show social pages links on header. I tried using white background for the menu, But its not looking that much good. I searched on Google for some design ideas but with that blue color I cant think something nice. Please check the attachment what I am trying to do. Just need some design ideas.

Thank You

single.png

Ramesh8248, Aug 16, 2016 IP