1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need custom icons, Logo and small modifications in wordpress theme.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Just need it, Aug 11, 2012.

Hello,
    I am looking for someone who can design a logo and Icons for my site and also can do wordpress theme stuff.
    Apart from the logo and icons, I'll need some fixes and modifications in a wordpress theme I already have, those are not major changes or modifications just some fixes and maybe a couple of (or just one or two) additional plugins to be integrated into the theme.
    I'll also require you to create a test site using the same theme, logo and icons so that I can try it live and see if I'd need any other change before I pay for it.
    This is not tough, neither too much of work. I am in no hurry but I'll really appreciate if you can do it as soon as possible.
    Not to mention -- I'll only pay for it if I like the work and It suits all my requirements, specially the logo and icons.
    Please PM with you price and portfolio.
    Regards.

Just need it, Aug 11, 2012 IP