1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Content Written for Internet Marketing Website

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lasvegascom, Mar 6, 2011.

I had to repost this because the people I hired couldn't write proper english, didn't deliver or offered to write articles. I DO NOT want articles. I need regular site content. These are two different writing styles.

I need content written for 7 pages of my website. The content must be grammatically correct, well written, salesy & compelling, SEO and keyword optimized and completely unique (100% pass copyscape). The content only needs to be 200-300 words per page.

I will provide the keywords for each page that they need to be optimized for. I will also provide examples of pages that I like but this must be unique copy and not just re-writing someone else's stuff.

Here are the pages:
    1. internet marketing (this would be a landing page with page description and then descriptions of each service)
    2. website design and development
    3. seo
    4. link building
    5. ppc
    6. article & press release writing and submission
    7. social media marketing

Also, if you can provide or recommend images for each page that would be great.

AGAIN I do not want articles. This is website content.

Please PM me the following: writing samples preferably in this category, time frame to deliver and cost. I will contact who I am interested in.

lasvegascom, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  2. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am also want these thing for my site any one here to accept see my site in signature link thanks

waqarhassan42, Mar 10, 2011 IP