1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need content for STEM Education related site

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mike10, Nov 30, 2012.

I have an STEM education related website and I am looking for someone to help add content.

The first project is to add schools that are designated as STEM Schools to the school directory I am developing. So I am looking for someone who will find K-12 schools throughout the U.S., make sure these are designated as STEM Schools, and help add them to the directory. There’s a section in school profile that has school description. This is where a little research will be required to write a 200-500 word unique description of the school. The rest of the information about the school (i.e. contact information, etc.) are fairly straightforward and they can be easily found at school websites.

Once I am done with developing the directory, I want on-going articles written about STEM Education. There’s a great push in the U.S. to encourage schools to promote STEM in an effort to encourage students to be better prepared for a competitive global market. So there’s plenty to write in the form of opinions, reviews, news, etc.

Please have descent iTrader feedback score and have background in writing for education related sites (STEM Education a plus). Please contact me via PM and show some proof of work.

mike10, Nov 30, 2012 IP