1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Complete Web Statistics Solution

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh, Oct 30, 2014.

I need a web statistics with complete solution.
    All the web statistics company gives many facilities but most of them has few lacks. They are not complete.
    Recently I heard about Awstats, GoStats, Statcounter etc.
    Bit which one has all the facilities?
    NB: I do not need GA.

Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  2. byybora

byybora Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use clicky, give a try.

byybora, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  3. Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh

Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, thanks for your reply bro.
    Yeah, I also heard about Clicky but one of my friend told me to use GoStats.
    Then what should I do now bro??? @byybora

Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  4. inkBlogger[Dot]Com

inkBlogger[Dot]Com Member

Best Answers:
    if you use hosting from hostgator (i am not promoting hostgator here) you can see the stats from cpanel using weblizer and awstats.. Awstats look okay to me...

inkBlogger[Dot]Com, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  5. Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh

Best Answers:
    Okk Bro, tnx for your suggestion. I will let you know but please give me few times to check it out

6. Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh

Best Answers:
    Then so far I think, you suggest me to use awstats and weblizer. Am I right brother?

7. inkBlogger[Dot]Com

inkBlogger[Dot]Com Member

Best Answers:
    No .. i like awstats but not weblizer... i use wordpress jetpack+GA+awstats .. and check whether my alexa ranking decreasing or increasing periodically ... i am not depending on stats much .. i only need a rough idea about the stats.. So can know what my readers looking in my Blog and plan future posts according to that .. spending all your time and energy to know the stats is a waste of time.. you can use that time for SEO and making quality contents

inkBlogger[Dot]Com, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  8. dbpublic

dbpublic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You might want to check LuckyOrange out. They offer a real-time web analytics as well as history. It's a good tool.

dbpublic, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  9. Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh

Best Answers:
    LuckyOrange :O Ok, Thanks for this new one. Let me do some analysis then I will let you know :)

Md. Abu Nayem Sheikh, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  10. RalphTurtles

RalphTurtles Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few ideas posted here, some of them are not very good. Like Google Analytics for example: Hey I might have said google analytics in 2007... but come on already! We have known for a few years now about how google uses your site data to take value away from you (by sapping your customer value and by strangling your customer acquisition channels using doubleclick). If you are still giving your data away like that to the internet monopoly then you deserve to lose marketshare because you don't care enough about your business to keep on top of trends. It's like data AIDS.

Clickly is so-so, but I find better value alternatives (I can get spy for free with gostats for example).

Yeah LuckyOrange is trying to do everything and has a good marketing presentation, but when I tried them their software was really rough around the edges. I don't think much has changed in the weeks since I last used them. Tools are a lot better if they focus on one thing. The price is a little high relative to the value and there isn't a free version.

In b4 the robots posting to increase their post count saying: "I use google to track my site..." (lame)

RalphTurtles, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  11. blank_czech

blank_czech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Clicky and OpenWebAnalytics in the past. These are two good tracking solutions, but they can be more difficult to set up than Google Analytics if you don't have as much experience with them.

blank_czech, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  12. adublin

adublin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you want to use Google Analytics? I didn't like it before either and moved to Clicky because of the realtime info and slick interface but it costs a premium. I eventually ended up using Google Analytics. Since Google is the search engine, I Google Webmaster Tools. It's all free, you can't go wrong, and Google helps you rank legitimately on their search engine.

adublin, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  13. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    I had no idea that those stats in the Hostgator cpanel were through awstats. Good info.

enterprisemind, Dec 20, 2014 IP