1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Coder to convert PSD Templates to XHTML/CSS and some Coding

Discussion in 'Programming' started by praveen, Mar 21, 2011.

My regular coder is currently not available. Hence i am on the lookout for someone to do a bit of coding and convert PSD templates to XHTML/CSS.

Currently i have 2-3 templates that need to be converted and coded to the resp cms.
    - One Vbulletin 4 Template
    - One XHTML/CSS Template
    - One 4 Images Template (if you cannot code this to 4 images, xhtml/css template would be fine, i can do the integration)

The designs for the above is being done by someone i know and PSD files will be provided to you.

Would be nice if you are good in PHP and have good knowledge about various CMS. I am regularly on the lookout for coders for my clients and i can use you for that.

Payment only after conversion and delivery of the templates/coding.

I prefer to work with coders from India primarily (since i m based in Chennai) but anyone who can do a good job is also fine.
    If within India, payment will be made via Bank Transfer or i can send you a cheque.
    If payment has to be made online, i prefer to send it via PayPal only. No moneybookers or anything else.

Someone who can deliver on time is preferred.

If you are interested, please send me a pm like below

Name:
    Where you are from:
    Contact Info: phone number.
    Email:
    Website (if you are representing a company) -
    Your price for the above 3 templates:
    Vbulletin 4 Template -
    XHTML/CSS Template -
    4 Images Template -
    SEMrush
    Payment Mode: Bank Transfer/Cheque/PayPal

Samples of previous work

Also note, if you have any negative iTrader (even 1) i prefer not to work with you.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    praveen, Mar 21, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. bilal2010

bilal2010 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please check pm.

bilal2010, Apr 11, 2011 IP