1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Business Networking Script, any recomendations?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by WebmasterTradeCenter, Dec 9, 2006.

Hi there,

Is there any script which is NOT built around dating and focuses on business networking/lancing. That would be a blend of Myspace/You Tube/orkut/LinkedIn/elance.

It should (or can be modified to ) provide customizable user profiles like myspace, media managment features like youtube, community features like OrkutLinkedIn and bidding/job features like elance

What do you recomend? should I go for total custom development? or Is there any software which can easily be customized to develop such a thing. I wont mind paying a few $$$ for it. Please help.

Thanks!
    chodhry

WebmasterTradeCenter, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  2. lv211

lv211 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you use a content management system like drupal?

It allows you control users, and it does provide support for rss feeds, blogging, and forums. I know it has a basic user profile page, but you might have to customize it to your liking.

You might want to check out their module page. They might have something you like. http://drupal.org/project/Modules

Also drupal is 100% free. You can also easliy create your own modules if you know a little bit of php.

lv211, Dec 9, 2006 IP