1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need blog for social media marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ethel Glover, Jul 21, 2019.

Hey all, can you tell me Does a company really need a blog for social media marketing?
    SEMrush

Ethel Glover, Jul 21, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be a little more specific? A blog isn't needed, but you can never go wrong by having one. Helps with SEO and keeps users engaged with your brand even when they aren't interested in buying anything. Most of my best preforming websites don't have a blog or much of any content writing at all tbh, though I'm sure they would be doing much better if they did.

BranTheMan, Jul 21, 2019 IP
  3. Castt41

Castt41 Peon

Best Answers:
    By having online presence on several platforms for your business, will definitely help you and you just cannot go wrong with social media marketing and a blog. In the modern scenario the competition among the blog owners is also very intense so I would suggest using the bulk business texting service as well. Personally I am getting satisfactory results with it.

Castt41, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  4. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog helps You in many ways. It helps you to grow. It tells your audience about your work. It helps you to advertise in digital world.

Stuart Broad, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It depends on the company. Do they have lots to say? Do things change frequently in their industry? A rarely updated blog may do more harm than not having one at all.

sarahk, Jul 24, 2019 IP