1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need assistance with creating attention

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ryano777615, Mar 20, 2017.

Wondering if anyone would be willing to share some advice on how to market a service to create attention. I've already posted on ebay stating "I am willing to sell a small part of my body for advertising. I will conduct myself in a professional manner and speak highly of the ad. I will promote the advertisement, along with constantly referring customers. As consumers we see thousands of advertisements, on our phones, tv's, and sign real estate. All of which are costly, and don't engage with today's generation. I'm willing to be contractually obligated to standards and referral results. To dedicate a set amount of time and even document experiences and report so often. Power of contract is within advertiser hands so of results expected aren't met, I will remove and conceal the tattoo. Removing the tattoo via creams and lasers to completely erase the ad. Im giving you the chance to test, document, and see engagements with customers. To be able to give the consumer a live testament of the product and spread word of mouth . I realize I don't have a history with the site so if you're interested we can agree to terms via our lawyers under the court of law. This is a chance for you to be on the cutting edge, possibly viral once I contact and display the ad via media and social networks. Willing to fulfill a certain amount of clicks per ad. I can sell your product and catch the attention of the smart phone generation." I'm really interested to test this as a possible legitimate method of advertising, but I need help structuring and possibly making this an actual business. Any comments appreciated

Ryano777615, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You probably need to sell the idea of your body being highly visible and how many thousands follow you on social media. If I got a tattoo nobody would give a damn. If Lorde got one there would be a buzz. You need to explain why people will be motivated to act/buy/watch etc all because you have a tattoo.

That and break your text up into easily digested paragraphs.

sarahk, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  3. Ryano777615

Ryano777615 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice, I'll work on creating a bank of viewers.

Ryano777615, Mar 20, 2017 IP