1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need .asp and mysql expert

Discussion in 'C#' started by princesuhaib, Oct 26, 2007.

I Need An expert in .asp and mysql to put a submit content button up on 4 pages, I want these to be functional to where a user can press the submit content and upload their own images/surveys/bulletins/videos. Once user submits content In the admin area which i have I can approve or reject content if approved the content will show up on the website, if rejected than it will just delete from my admin area.
    Also I want to create one page for me to be able to create quizzes. Right Now I have to go through several pages to make 1 quiz, Using my script of the pages one can create a fast easy way to create a quiz instead of admin going through several pages to create a quiz.

Must Speak English well with excellent communication through instant messengers.

Please message me placing a bid on how much you would charge me!!! thank you :)

S

princesuhaib, Oct 26, 2007 IP