1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Articles writen for Entertainment Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by johno123, Dec 15, 2014.

Hi there, I need some articles written for a funny image site I have.

I would like to publish these articles on funny image sites or entertainment sites. I am not opposed to buying some links on high traffic sites.

If you can help with this offer, please let me know asap

johno123, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  2. johno123

johno123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check my site here and tell me what you would suggest for articles. I need some promotion for this site, it receives a lot of traffic from social media, but I want some links out there on entertainment sites too. Say 10 articles to start, would be good. Offer me a price

johno123, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  3. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am bit confused here, are you looking for someone to only write your content only? If yes, I can help you out.

sanakhan, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  4. ThisOldMan

ThisOldMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have just had a look at your site. Yes, it is very interesting indeed. I can help by sharing your site on my Facebook wall. Of course, like you said, you already have a lot of traffic from social media but I am sure there's nothing wrong in getting even more.

As for the articles, I can write them for you. Humour is not exactly a niche everyone can handle well. It's not just a matter of being funny. It's more a question of being able to look at things from another angle which may be ridiculous and logical at the same time. I do not claim to be an expert on writing humour but I do have my own way of looking at things which is unconventional, to say the least.

Just to illustrate what I mean, let me tell you about an article I wrote a long time ago. It's called "Three-foot men and hairless pussies". Yes, I know. The title is borderline but the content is actually about how three-foot men can be a viable solution to the problem of global over-population and shortage of food.

Now about the payment. It is not my habit to quote my rates. That's mainly because I believe the buyer knows best what he can afford to pay. So, if you can tell me your budget, I can tell you how many articles I can write for you. You have the money, I have the content. I believe we can work out something.

Just so you have a better idea as to how I write, you can check out my articles on Constant Content via this link:
    https://www.constant-content.com/Author/50465-Victor_Leigh_aka_ThisOldMan-details-0.htm

ThisOldMan, Dec 15, 2014 IP