1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Article's Re-Written...Sexual Health/Penis Enlargement Topics

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by YahDude, Nov 6, 2006.

Here's the deal...I'm an affiliate of a company that sells primarily men's health products. They supply a pretty good number of articles and such that are well written, but I'm sure there are plenty of the other affiliates using the same articles. I'm looking for someone willing to re-write, re-word them to the point they wouldnt be considered duplicate content. I've already talked to the copywriters at the parent company and have full permission to do anything I like with the articles. I'm not sure how to go about finding someone to do this, I have hired a few people to write articles for me, but most came back completely useless due to grammer errors and just plain bad english.

I will provide the articles, and pay via paypal.

Here is what I am willing to pay...

200-299 word articles - $2
    300-399 word articles - $3
    400-499 word articles - $4
    500-599 word articles - $5

Again, I'm not looking for completely new articles, just someone who writes better than I do to take some time to reword some sentances, move around others all the while keeping the overall article making complete sense and not losing its effect. I'd like to start off with 2-3 articles from a few people, but plan on getting 30-40 done in the next few weeks.

Please post here or PM me with any questions, comments, maybe better ways to go about it lol.

YahDude, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  2. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically...You provide us with the articles and all you want us to do is re-word them?

MafiaMaster, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  3. YahDude

YahDude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. I've had a few done by some writers I hired for new articles previously, but they came back making no sense what so ever, I'm looking for someone who can look at the article, understand it and reword it keeping the overall ideas and meaning of the article.

YahDude, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are better off hiring someone with a knowledge on the topic.

ablaye, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  5. Rose.walis

Rose.walis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just PM you my proposal.

Rose.walis, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  6. YahDude

YahDude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didnt figure I would be able to find someone that specializes on that topic too easily...guess it wouldnt have hurt to try first. lol.

Seems like its a pretty taboo topic, I've had a few writers turn down PE related topics.

YahDude, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  7. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello Sir,

I agree on your offer. Please give me articles to write. I want to start on your project.

Thank You

bestwriter, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  8. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    No offence, but if that's what you're offering as compensation, you're bound to get articles that make no sense.
    Scrape up some more money and pay a professional to do the job, once and for all. You'll see the difference for yourself. :D

highflyer, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  9. wordscientist

wordscientist Peon

Best Answers:
    Highflyer has a point, YahDude.

I have no problem re-writing articles about penis enlargement, but your pay scale doesn't compete with the amount I currently make ($5 per 100 words re-written). Would you consider upping the pay?

wordscientist, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  10. YahDude

YahDude Active Member

Best Answers:

I completely understand, these articles being re-written are for the most part well written articles. These arent the ones I've already commisioned, but articles my affiliate program contracts out, and shares with the affiliate network. I understand that I'm not offering great money...but I am offering the same, if not more than what your average content writer is asking for on these forums. I understand that I might not be getting the attention of the higher priced writers out there, but at this time I cant justify paying 0.04/word =/

YahDude, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  11. ConstantContent

ConstantContent Banned

Best Answers:
    Hopefully you own rights to these articles, rewording articles will get you in deep trouble with the original author. It could even get your site banned from Google and your adsense account banned. Happens all the time.

ConstantContent, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  12. ConstantContent

ConstantContent Banned

Best Answers:
    For example your Size Genetics article :
    http://www.mens-medicine.org/articles/Why_YOU_should_choose_SizeGenetics.html

Was taken from here:
    http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=304584

If the writer wanted, they could get your site banned.
    http://www.google.com/dmca.html

Of course these look like free articles and you still have the link to the original site, but they have been changed and if the author wanted they could do something. My point is rewording articles is not a good business decision.

ConstantContent, Nov 16, 2006 IP