1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need articles for our blogs

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dc0ded, Nov 20, 2019.

I need 2 detailed blog posts of around 1,000-1,500 words for 2 of our blogs. We need atleast 2 every month, but if they are good we can go for more.

Both the blogs are for official blogs of digital marketing agencies, so the articles can be related to SEO, social media marketing, web and graphic design, PPC, video marketing and a lot of other topics.
    SEMrush
    Please send me your rates and samples of the work we can expect. We expect the articles to be content rich, error free and well researched.

I can be reached directly on Gmail- webcyonix(at)gmail(d0t)com

dc0ded, Nov 20, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Kim Gitiri

Kim Gitiri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I'm interested in writing for you. I have been a freelance writer for 3+ years and I'm sure I could give you the content you need.
    My rates are $.02 per word for most types of writing.
    If you're interested, please let me know. If not I wish you the est of luck in your project.
    Kim.

Kim Gitiri, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  3. melprise

melprise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can provide article help. If you still need one, I am a US (east coast) freelancer with a decade background in SEO and writing. I can write unique articles for $2/100 words, or $30 per 1500 word article. Normally can be paid by Paypal, or BTC. Samples were PMed to you. Contact by PM, or by email or text. Note, I do NOT have or use Skype/IM.

melprise, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  4. Lukas Mwangi

Lukas Mwangi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will write unique content for you professionally. Hire me and expect perfect results. I'll do it with as little as $1 per 100 words.
    Thanks in advance.

Lukas Mwangi, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  5. NitySeo

NitySeo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many content you need at a time? Let me know your content quantity as well.

NitySeo, Nov 30, 2019 IP