1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Article Writers who have their own article accounts

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by abud, Jul 6, 2010.

I am looking for people who can write and submit articles for me. My goal with the articles is to have links to my websites in the articles and build link juice.

The article needs to be related to the keyword links I want to place, so they will need to be automotive since all my sites are automotive.

Whoever I hire needs to be able to write the articles as well as submit the articles to online article directories. You need to have your own article accounts with article directories, and be able to show other articles you wrote that were published in those directories, so that I can be comfortable that anything you write will be accepted.

I strongly prefer to only pay the fee after the article is live, but am open to paying an initial deposit to cover the first few articles.

If you are interested, please send an email to . Please do NOT pm me. Please tell me the rate you charge for a full-service article submissions like this.

For now, I probably only need about 200 articles submitted. But if this goes well, there might be an ongoing relationship with whoever I hire. I will probably look to hire multiple different people.

abud, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You would do well to read the rules first(Sticky at the top) Had you done so you would have known that this is the wrong forum to offer writing/submitting jobs.

Your offer should go in here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102

You will get many more genuine responses than the remarks you will receive in here.

Good luck!

Kraven2, Jul 6, 2010 IP