1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need android programmer to convert a simple php website

Discussion in 'Programming' started by rahulkr, Nov 19, 2013.

Have a php dictionary website with mysql database, I am looking for someone who can do a similar site for android devices.

rahulkr, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For android? as an app or as an site? if site please let me know the details :)

EricBruggema, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  3. Rising_Star

Rising_Star Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I can build both the app and the mobile website.. Please let me know if you still want it to be done. Thanks :)

Rising_Star, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  4. Semfer Park

Semfer Park Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

App Mobile Planet is a US based company, which offers Mobile App - related services to a global market. We are a virtual company, which has started to make a name in the US. Although currently, we are also starting to focus on the UK and Asian market.
    Our US Head Office is in Ocala, Florida. Our Sales and Marketing Team is based in the Philippines. While, all of our Designers and Developers are based in the US.
    We have just started seeking for new clients from online job postings and search engines.
    We can accommodate all your requests and demands, for the kind of Mobile App that you would like to create and develop. We can accomplish this just within 48-72 hours.
    The service that we are offering is only $129 (USD), which already includes the hosting. The service is also fully-customizable and would allow you to make any changes, until you give us the final approval.
    Our main goal is to create that mobile app exactly the way you wanted it to be.
    You may personally reach me at this number: +44 800 249 4313. I'm in the office, Mondays to Fridays, 8 AM to 5 PM (GMT/UK).
    You may add me at Skype: App Mobile Planet / live:director_776
    We look forward to working with you.

Cheers,

Don Ellison-Smith
    Marketing Director
    App Mobile Planet - Asia & UK Division

Semfer Park, Dec 18, 2013 IP